Booking Policy and Conditions
All bookings are subject to the following conditions:
- Forward bookings for accommodation or powered camping are available for a maximum of 12 months in advance.
- On long weekends and public holidays, a minimum booking of three nights or more usually applies.
- Bookings are not confirmed until receipt of a deposit of 1 night's basic tariff.
- During peak periods such as long weekends, management reserves the right to move bookings around so as to maximise occupancy, provided the change is to a unit of equal or better facilities. We require all outstanding balances to be paid on arrival.
- NO REFUNDS ON CANCELLATIONS ONLY DATE CHANGES ACCEPTED ON AVAILABILITY.
- Cancellations with less than 48 hours' notice will result in forfeiture of deposit.
- All campsites are to be left tidy, fires extinguished and all rubbish removed and placed in the central skip bin. Accommodation units are to be left clean and tidy. Management reserves the right to charge a cash bond as security for keys and units or sites being left in a clean and un-damaged condition. Refunds of bond money will not be made until an inspection of the unit has been made and or keys are returned to the office. Do not leave keys in accommodation units unless by arrangement with management. If unit is left dirty, or damaged through careless acts, dishes left un-washed or if any of the contents are missing, a charge will be levied against bond money or credit card and a detailed account for the expenses will be given to the customer.
- By making a reservation at Lake Navarino Holiday Park you automatically agree to these terms and conditions.